Hogue Deka ABLE Lock Black G10 Handles and Black Cerakoted 20CV Wharncliffe Blade
The Deka folder features Black G10 handles with a variety of attractive patterns. The knife comes with modified Wharncliffe and clip point variations to fit your needs and tastes. The ambidextrous blade is easy to deploy thanks to the included thumstuds. The knife comes with the ABLE-Lock system that secures the knife while open or closed. This version has the Wharnie blade with a black cerakote finish and Black G10 handles.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in the USA