Hogue Deka ABLE Lock Sculpted Blue Polymer Handles and Stonewashed Magnacut Wharncliffe Blade
This Deka folder features Blue Polymer handles. The knife comes with modified Wharncliffe and clip point variations to fit your needs and tastes. The ambidextrous blade is easy to deploy thanks to the included thumstuds. The knife comes with the ABLE-Lock system that secures the knife while open or closed.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Material: Magnacut Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 61-63 HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Handle Material: Blue Polymer
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Made in the USA