ZT0640 with Custom Textured Natural Micarta LMF Scale
This ZT0640 comes with a Custom Textured Natural Micarta LMF_Joe Scale. The Natural Micarta scale gives a great new look and feel to this knife. The scales are already installed on the knife and the original green/black Carbon Fiber Scales are included in the box.
The 0640 is a brand new ZT/Ernest Emerson collaboration that provides both utterly practical design and boldly eye-catching style.
The first thing you'll notice is the handle. The stonewashed titanium handle features a green carbon fiber composite overlay on both sides. In addition to the engaging green overlay, the handle also features ridged machining at the top of the handle that follows the handle's angular contours, front and back. A sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert provides a secure lockup. Jimping at top and bottom of the handle enhances grip.
This handsome handle is paired with a 3.75-inch, clip-point blade of CPM 20CV high-chromium stainless steel. This powdered metallurgy tool steel has a high volume of vanadium carbides for exceptional wear resistance—and a truly long-lasting edge. The highest level of chromium of any high-vanadium steel gives 20CV excellent corrosion resistance as well. The blade is machine satin-finished on the grinds and stonewashed on the flats.
The 0640 is a fully manual knife that opens one-handed with the Emerson thumb disk. A reversible pocket clip makes it easy to carry with you, too. EDC, at work, or outdoors, the new 0640 handles it all.
- Made in the USA
- Thumb disk for manual opening
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, machine satin finish with stonewashed flats
- Handle: Machined and stonewashed titanium, green carbon fiber front overlay
- Blade Length: 3.75 in. (9.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz. (125 g)